One of the main directions of our activity is working on analysis of different building constructions. Skilled personnel, including two Doctors of Science, the latest software and modern set of computers ensure our leading position in the region in this field of activity. Employees of our company are involved in many scientific conferences devoted to various calculations use, they publish articles and monographs.
Forms of analysis are determined by the existing software and developed methodology. Our experts developed and tested methods for calculating the reconstruction of buildings based on efficient numerical methods, including:
- analysis of buildings when punching openings in bearing walls;
- analysis of an understructure strengthening by using Pali Radice piles;
- analysis of the walls strengthening by metal constructions;
- assessment of stability of slopes;
- dynamic calculations of constructions;
- analysis of stability of thin-walled constructions.
Currently, most of the tasks are solved by the programs, based on the finite element method (FEM).
We work on analysis based on the licensed programs: SCAD office 11.1 – design and computer system for the analysis of constructions by FEM, PLAXIS – nonlinear solution of geotechnical tasks, as well as programs developed by us.
Calculation procedure consists of:
- choosing an proper calculation model;
- breaking down into finite elements;
- gathering loads and recording calculation impacts;
- calculating efforts (strains);
- making-up force calculation combinations
- evaluation of bearing capacity of sections or choosing required cross-sections;
- dynamic calculating, if necessary;
- calculating stability of the entire system or separate elements.
For most of the buildings and structures choosing a calculation model is carried out by experts, taking into account the purpose of calculating and software used. Only for small calculable objects it is possible to make up models based on the previously described volume in AutoCAD system. In this case, automatic laying out to planar or volumetric finite elements takes place.
Preparation of design models usually performed by us and in some cases can be performed by a project designer.
Load summary can be run by programs only for certain types of loads, for example, its own weight, wind, etc. Depending on a certain object load summary can be performed by a customer or a calculation executive. The remaining stages of the work are done by the programs.
Calculation goals may differ greatly. Generally, the goal of calculation is to find an answer to specific questions about the reason for cracks formation, determine the minimum amount of deflection, reliability of operation under certain influences, etc. Therefore, a customer must clearly state the goal of calculations.
Following are the examples of some goals that our clients are set for us:
- Evaluate the possibility of a building project operation or separate structures with damage, definition of limit value of loads for which the operation is allowed. Herewith calculation is used as a part of documentation necessary for commissioning.
- Evaluate the possibility of reconstruction and further building operation during demolition of parts of constructions and assembly of additional structures.
- Evaluate a project of reconstruction performed without calculation or on the basis of a simplified calculation, optimization of dead load and assessment of its reliability.
- Determine strain and deformation at various temperature influences.
- Determine places of strain concentration, including for the elastic-plastic material.
- Calculate design with specified load application scenario and impacts, including temperature and irregular displacements of supporting structures.
- Evaluate a factor of safety based on the stability of different spatial constructions, including thin walled.
- Determine building amplitude of vibration from different dynamic effects, taking into account various activities that reduce vibrations.
- Determine resistance of buildings under explosion and other impulse actions.
- Calculate efforts in construction, taking into account possible changes based on certain dependencies of separate loads and geometric sizes of sections.
- Work on proportioning of a building at a given scheme of a phased erection.
- Work on proportioning of a building taking into account nonlinear deformation of the material based on the existing models of a particular material.
- Determine of cracks development in a concrete construction.
Who needs the calculations performed by us?
Owners of buildings and constructions may need calculations that determine existing capacity of carrying structures. This need arises as a result of:
- structural damage during operation;
- reconstruction, including: increasing load, erection of superstructures, extensions, etc .;
- development of large constructional displacements, amplitude of vibration, deflections, distortions etc.
- can be a part of a reconstruction project;
- can be used by industrial engineers in companies to assess carrying capacity of a lift slab and working platforms;
- can be an integral part of a document, allowing to operate the building or construction.
Design organizations, developing projects of newly built or renovated buildings, herewith that don’t have necessary software and the experience of its application; in case of checking simplified calculations based on more adequate models. The calculation results are a part of a project.
Building organizations to assess carrying capacity of constructions that have deviations from a project or additional loads operate in a process of execution of work.
Research organizations for getting a strain-stress state (SSS) based on calculation instead of or in support of full-scale tests. For the analysis of the strain-stress state of constructions and foundations, for example, according to various non-linear models, including for the geotechnical tasks.
The scheme of work with us
Выполнение работ, передача промежуточных результатов. Оформление отчета.